Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 April, 12:56
Dear God. This madness needs to stop! 😠

https://twitter.com/OliLon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 April, 01:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
All created and manufactured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 April, 01:27 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I agree that these "protests" are being funded by Soros and none of it is organic. But the crimes (some students have been attacked, bullied, and prevented from attending classes on campuses, just like the Nazis did to Jewish students in WWII) and the craziness is real -- because it's being done by brainwashed puppets. So, while it is manufactured in a sense, to those dolts, they think it's real and are causing problems. Texas is handling it well. Go, Texas!! ;)
(A side note: One of the students said the goal was to create a revolution and turn the U.S. into a communist country. So, the Israel/Palestine thing might be just a smokescreen to them. Personally, I'm sick of the whole mess and wish the National Guard would drag their _sses away, plus suspension from the indoctrination camps, and that all these "universities" would crumble. The mind control has to stop. Just my 2-cents' worth. Ha. ;)

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
If you want to put time to analyzing a staged event, ask who benefits from the protest?

What has been the public reaction to Palestinian protests in last two decades?

I'd still give this stuff a wide berth
05:21 AM - Apr 30, 2024
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Merrier, click on at the bottom under it