Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 April, 12:57
Please pray for my horse Bambi😭
She is in alot of pain with laminitis. It's tearing my heart up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FMZ Nada @MySecretAccount
26 April, 01:09
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I have said a prayer for your horse. Could you please look in a recipe for what I believe is called Golden Paste.
It’s made with turmeric and black pepper to activate the turmeric but not sure what else. I have seen people give it to animals and I think the animal one varies a little. Powerful against Inflamation. Please see if you can find a holistic vet that cares for horses. I know of one but she is in the Woodstock area in NY. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 08:49
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
😘😘😘😘😘Thank you, your post was a blessing with all of the prayers surrounding it. While looking for the Golden paste, it led me to CoQ10 as a natural cure for her ailment. If it wasn't so late I would be racing to the nearest health food store. I have hope😘!!! Thank you all!!

27 April, 08:44
That’s wonderful!!! Please also look into ubiquinol as that is what I call COQ10 on steroids. Best of luck!

28 April, 05:47
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
Thank you. I could only find the 200 mg capsules of coQ10 yesterday but squeezed 3 on a handful of rolled oats yesterday. Today was the first day she stood up without breaking into a painful sweat with elevated breathing.

Wow that’s great! I’m in amazement. Most natural supplements take awhile before you see results. So happy!
03:27 PM - Apr 29, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MySecretAccount in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FMZ Nada, click on at the bottom under it