Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 April, 12:57
Please pray for my horse Bambi😭
She is in alot of pain with laminitis. It's tearing my heart up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FMZ Nada @MySecretAccount
26 April, 01:09
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I have said a prayer for your horse. Could you please look in a recipe for what I believe is called Golden Paste.
It’s made with turmeric and black pepper to activate the turmeric but not sure what else. I have seen people give it to animals and I think the animal one varies a little. Powerful against Inflamation. Please see if you can find a holistic vet that cares for horses. I know of one but she is in the Woodstock area in NY. πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😘😘😘😘😘Thank you, your post was a blessing with all of the prayers surrounding it. While looking for the Golden paste, it led me to CoQ10 as a natural cure for her ailment. If it wasn't so late I would be racing to the nearest health food store. I have hope😘!!! Thank you all!!
08:49 PM - Apr 26, 2024
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
FMZ Nada @MySecretAccount
27 April, 08:44
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
That’s wonderful!!! Please also look into ubiquinol as that is what I call COQ10 on steroids. Best of luck!

28 April, 05:47
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
Thank you. I could only find the 200 mg capsules of coQ10 yesterday but squeezed 3 on a handful of rolled oats yesterday. Today was the first day she stood up without breaking into a painful sweat with elevated breathing.