Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
Please pray for my horse Bambi😭
She is in alot of pain with laminitis. It's tearing my heart up.
12:57 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
26 April, 07:26
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I’d recommend you get some Conklin FASTRACK microbial feed additive. I think Tractor Supply carries it or you can look online for a local Conklin dealer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 07:55
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
I have been using it for last month she got laminitis within last few days :-(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
26 April, 06:31

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 April, 06:30
Sending love and prayers

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 April, 04:26
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
26 April, 01:46
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 April, 01:41
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Bambi. Bless her with complete healing. Restore her to full health and vigor. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

May God bless you both! 💕

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 April, 01:38
🙏💔🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
26 April, 01:36
Sending prayers of comfort. 🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 April, 01:36
🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 April, 01:35
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 April, 01:33
Prayers for God's divine intervention going up now, in Jesus name

FMZ Nada @MySecretAccount
26 April, 01:09
I have said a prayer for your horse. Could you please look in a recipe for what I believe is called Golden Paste.
It’s made with turmeric and black pepper to activate the turmeric but not sure what else. I have seen people give it to animals and I think the animal one varies a little. Powerful against Inflamation. Please see if you can find a holistic vet that cares for horses. I know of one but she is in the Woodstock area in NY. 🙏🏻

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 April, 01:13
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
I pray for Bambi’s pain to subside and vanish. 🙏 Golden paste is well worth trying. Animals respond to turmeric.

26 April, 08:49
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
😘😘😘😘😘Thank you, your post was a blessing with all of the prayers surrounding it. While looking for the Golden paste, it led me to CoQ10 as a natural cure for her ailment. If it wasn't so late I would be racing to the nearest health food store. I have hope😘!!! Thank you all!!

connie wright @cowri
26 April, 01:02
🙏🐴🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 April, 01:01
🙏🙏🙏💙💙💙

Silver Cat @silvercat
26 April, 12:59
God, we now pray for the horse, Bambi, that You give a speedy healing and fast recovery, Thank You!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
26 April, 12:59
🙏❤🙏