Marian Kamp @MarianKamp
28 April, 05:50 (E)
Elderly Covid patients were given an injection called midazolam, the same thing death row inmates are given

Listen how this British 🇬🇧 politician Andrew Bridgen talks about it at parlement‼️

The truth is coming out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
29 April, 04:09
In response Marian Kamp to her Publication
And then Trump equipped hospitals with the killer ventilators.

Just to be sure that "if the right hand doesn`t get ya then the left one will"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump invoking Defense Production Act to acquire more ventilators - YouTube

U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said that he is invoking the Defense Production Act to require General Motors Co to build much-needed ventilators for c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
Another Trump scolder... He told all of you, but you didn't want to listen...
06:52 AM - Apr 29, 2024
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
30 April, 03:51
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
THANKS FOR REPOSTING THIS!!!!!!!!!

30 April, 04:04
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
29 April, 06:28
Then they banned it. You couldn’t get it. Evil wanted death.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 April, 04:17
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for reposting this, for all of those who don't listen to what President Trump actually said. I am so glad someone has this video. I appreciate you and thank you again for reposting this.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

29 April, 04:57
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
My pleasure, I may be Dutch but I'm a true patriot W W G 1 W G A W W...

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
29 April, 07:21
You mean you haven`t worked out whats really going on yet?

Thats OK.

Everyone has to work it out for themselves.

Even at 18 when i was given the vote i knew.

Hence why i have never voted in my life.

And BTW I`m the same age as Trump, in fact exactly 2 months younger.

It`s really quite easy . . . . . .
I asked God for help and he showed me just who all the grifters were.
And no, I`m not a religious nut either.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 April, 04:19
Well apparently the aging helped little to instill wisdom. This is "very" clear proof the platform being wrongfully promoted that he somehow assisted in the mass genocide that took place with who knows what they were but they weren't vaccines right before everyone's eyes was promoted by and assisted by him and his influence. He also clearly never told anyone to enter the capitol, and also when things escalated he clearly told all to disperse and go home peacefully. You're right about one thing...it is definitely easy to see who the "grifters" are. Odd at your "claimed age" you use that term. I barely can and am only approaching 60.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 April, 05:53
Didn't we just drain the swamp???