Marian Kamp @MarianKamp
28 April, 05:50 (E)
Elderly Covid patients were given an injection called midazolam, the same thing death row inmates are given

Listen how this British 🇬🇧 politician Andrew Bridgen talks about it at parlement‼️

The truth is coming out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
29 April, 04:09
In response Marian Kamp to her Publication
And then Trump equipped hospitals with the killer ventilators.

Just to be sure that "if the right hand doesn`t get ya then the left one will"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump invoking Defense Production Act to acquire more ventilators - YouTube

U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said that he is invoking the Defense Production Act to require General Motors Co to build much-needed ventilators for c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
29 April, 06:52
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Another Trump scolder... He told all of you, but you didn't want to listen...

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for reposting this, for all of those who don't listen to what President Trump actually said. I am so glad someone has this video. I appreciate you and thank you again for reposting this.🙏❤️🤗🕊️
04:17 PM - Apr 29, 2024
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
29 April, 04:57
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
My pleasure, I may be Dutch but I'm a true patriot W W G 1 W G A W W...

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 April, 04:59
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Doesn't matter where you are from, you are still family to me. Hugs my brother. Much love to you and yours. God bless you. Have a blessed evening. #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 🙏❤️🤗🕊️