walker Fast @Fastwalker
28 April, 06:37
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

GRAPHENE OXIDE HIDDEN ON PILLS

The writing on these pills is not ink, it's graphene oxide. They are finding it in everyday products. Graphene oxide is a nanotech that reacts to 5G and electromagnetic frequencies. When I said we live on a death grid, I meant it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 06:44
In response walker Fast to his Publication
They're poisoning us every way they can think of.

You need to detox every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 07:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
We take it too Mike! Anyone that has a Question should look it up for themselves! β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Mike Anon @Mike314
Awesome, Bev 😁

AU has been soooooo helpful to me.

Y'all have been a Godsend 😎
07:54 PM - Apr 28, 2024
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 08:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
To All of Us Mike! God has truly Blessed Us to find such Good Frens and Family Here! So much I have learned since we all began on Twitter(X)! God Blees You, Hope Your Sunday was Great Bro! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ»β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 09:38
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
It was.

Thanks, Bev...Hope yours was too 😁