Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 April, 01:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 01:39
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Sickening what [they] have gotten away with for generations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 April, 01:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yes, it is! I have been thinking about it all morning again! Just horrible and it needs to END!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 01:43
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
By the grace of God Almighty [they] are being exposed and [they] will be held accountable.

Nancy Cottrell @starshine
I shutter to think what this world would be like if this were allowed to continue!! End it Dear God please!
02:10 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 02:12
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I believe [their] time has come, and it is [their] world that is coming to an end not ours.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 April, 02:17
I agree, and it can't come soon enough! The evil of it all is so mind boggling. If someone were to tell me this story, I would think they live in the twilight zone, and yet we all know it's true. Through the grace of God we have all been able to keep our sanity, even though at times I question myself, others won't be so fortunate! We have been lucky enough to take all this in gradually.