reaper myer @reapermyer
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
wish trump didnt back boeing...they been making he news for all the wrong reasons
The Disaster Plane | Boeing 737 MAX - What Went Wrong? | Free Documentary - YouTube

The Disaster Plane | Boeing 737 MAX - What Went Wrong? | Free DocumentaryWorld's Worst Disasters in the Air - Desperate Hours: https://youtu.be/sqBR93CJrwgTh...

09:54 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
26 April, 02:33
In response reaper myer to his Publication
But does he really back them? Or is he pushing them out front to be exposed, like Fauci? There are too many stories for this to be organic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 April, 10:11
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I think, he talks about them to bring everything about them to the light. For the whole world to see. Think of it this way, I used to back things, until I found out more about them. So now I don't back them. President Trump is bringing all of the evil and corruption out into the light. May not like how he does it, but it is working to wake up masses of sleeping people. Haven't you ever backed someone, until you found out how bad they were? If it wasn't for President Trump, talking about these things, a lot of us would have never known how bad things really were. We are all waking up, but some are a little slower than others. Now the whole world is seeing these things. Maybe Boeing used to be good, until they weren't and started joining the stupidity of the Leftist culture. We have to look beyond and really pay attention.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
24 April, 09:20
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
so sometimes when he backs something or someone he means it but other times its the opposite.......im sick of the games