Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
24 April, 05:04
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Something to think about 🤔Very interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 April, 10:39
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I know, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Cook @Eyehavenofucknclue
24 April, 02:16
Put me on the list of 1 to lQQk at, If I have not been on a watch list long enough???
I TRUST GOD...
EVERYONE ELSE IS UNDER SUSPICION AND I AGREE. . .
BRING IT ON, FUCK THERE SYSTEM. . .
N THERE FUCKED UP RULES N CRAP. . .
From EYE see said the blind man-Life of Brian to- Aussie n still have no clues to share. . . Next will be MADISON- MAD-IS-ON. . .

Max Milian @Milian
24 April, 01:00
Hitler was of the Rothschild bloodline. (illegitimately). He was a member of the Thule society, a deeply occultist cabal entity. He also died in South America in the 1980's. 😎

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 April, 12:54
WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO SINCE THE ORIGINAL SIN ......QUESTION EVERYTHING.....I TRUST GOD.... EVERYONE ELSE IS UNDER SUSPICION

24 April, 12:59
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I'm sick of the mocking bird shenanigans.

24 April, 12:40

24 April, 12:45

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 April, 01:21
He didn’t die they hide him in another country