Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I don't like fake anything esp fake people. There's been a trend for decades now with fake parenting. Parents pretending they're virtuous people by being extra strict with their kids. The types that micromanage and control them, and then sometimes other people's kids. It's like they see their kids as solely their creation and don't value them for being indivudually who they are. They hold such a tight reign on what they say, do and think that they emotionally beat any creativity out of them, and also, don't allow them to learn by trial and error. I write this because I saw a post on another platform today with a town Karen complaining about middle schoolers' graffiti on a playground, calling for cameras at said playground. WTF is our world coming to with these liberals? They beg for the evisceration of their own humanity.
07:22 PM - Apr 22, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 April, 02:51
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
We have cameras on all of our schools.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 April, 07:48
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
we have them in our schools
this was a public playground near a school, but not at the school

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396