Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
10 November, 11:34
There is no point in venting your anger or complaining about people who have already been disposed of. . . I think the demons we see on TV have already been disposed of and most of them are fake. I only hope that people all over the world will know the truth soon and that the world will change soon. How long will the suffering last? Those who wake up early suffer more and have longer and more trials. . . People who don't know anything about it seem to be happier. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
10 November, 11:39
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
That's because the normies are going on vacations, living a normal life
They are denying anything is wrong . My vacation this year I never went further than 50 miles from home. I feel I'm tied to my home and can't leave. It's a ridiculous situation. I just don't want to go to far from home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 November, 11:48
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Same. Home is even more precious to me since learning they want to destroy our homes, take them from us, leave us in institutional lodgings devoid of love and comfort. I stay close to home. Travel has no lure for me. I traveled a lot but now never. They say airports are force testing people for respiratory illness. They have ruined travel ever since 9/11.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
My home is my shelter and sanctuary too but sadly my husband who struggles with PTSD keeps threatening me he is going to sell it. I live in constant stress and I don't see how my marriage is going to survive these days. I am so grateful for my home and he doesn't understand the stress I have been under for years living this life. He doesn't seem to care either. I just about have the energy to get up in the morning let alone prepare a house I love for sale. He starts fights every day and makes our children miserable. I just pray all the time for an end to this madness and pray one day I can afford to buy our house from him. All he cares about is money. Please pray for us. Every day is such a challenge and I just crave peace and serenity.
11:16 AM - Apr 22, 2024
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
26 April, 06:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i will and am praying for you.God works in mysterious ways so keep faith and hope and keep asking him to do his will in your life. we all love you

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 April, 05:33
I will be praying for you all.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 April, 05:31
Hope Always 🌟 God has a way of revealing 'things' within. I found that any strife, quarreling is just like cutting water with a sword. I’m so thankful for the grace he’s bestowed upon me, and without Him none of us would be here today.

Even when life feels like it couldn’t get any worse & you’re being kicked while you're down, God is still our hero. He lifts us up when we need it & carries us on His wings. His love is all we need & we must treat everyone like they are God. Show compassion & kindness when you don’t want to. Be slow to anger and go out of your way for others. These people are our brothers and sisters in Christ. We are forging a path in love every single day and that path leads us directly to our Creator for eternal life. Gods angels are giving love & healing to everyone. Soon life will change in the blink of an eye. A planetary biblical event is coming, our Christian Messiah is going to return for His Bride & people, a Miracle Event!

🌟 ALL GLORY TO GOD 🌟 Yeshua.

connie wright @cowri
26 April, 05:18
If it is possible try to avoid him....Pretend you are helping the children with school work or fixing dinner. He sees the reaction on your face he is wanting from him arguing. Bully's are not happy with themselves so they lash out to the ones that care the most. When he wants to argue go start a load of laundry, even invite the children to help. Or go outside to rake even if it don't need it. He is stressed at work maybe cause he don't measure up to others. Just hang in there. Do more things with the children to make them happy. Putting a puzzle together, or playing an instrument & singing. Maybe after awhile your husband will see the pain he is trying so hard to put on you isn't working & he will quit. You are teaching the children to walk away from bully's.

26 April, 06:56
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thanks so much your support and advice. I really appreciate it.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 April, 04:48
hang in there!
lots of us going through marital issues in these trying times

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 April, 04:17
God bless Hope with guidance on her path that she may carry on in safety n a good way n that she n her children have a good future.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 April, 03:59
Try to hold on .
If you can't
It's time to leave
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 April, 03:50
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. Relationships are so difficult these days. pray for your happiness.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 April, 03:48
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Hope and her loved ones. Let her faith in You give her the strength she needs to face each challenge with confidence. Bless her with love, support, peace of mind, financial stability, and a healthy mind, body and soul. Heal her husband's mind, body, and soul too. Bring restored peace to their home. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen. 💕

May God bless you beyond measure. 😀

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raise A Hallelujah (Official Lyric Video) - Bethel Music, Jonathan & Melissa Helser | VICTORY - YouTube

"Raise A Hallelujah" by Jonathan David Helser and Melissa Helser from our new album VICTORY. Available everywhere now:Spotify | https://bethelmusic.lnk.to/Vi...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 April, 08:15
Praying for You Hope ❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

24 April, 08:35
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thanks so much. I felt them today.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 April, 08:07
Why did you describe my life??

24 April, 08:40
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 You made me laugh today. Thank you. I was browsing a website and saw a sign that said Welcome to the Insane Asylum. I am actually thinking of getting it, lol.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 April, 05:39
I pray for your family Hope and I have a very hood friend who lives a similar life to yours. She is greatly challenged and prayer is her mainstay. The Lord is upholding your spirit because He loves you and your children.🙏

24 April, 08:37
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you. I take it all day by day. All I do is pray and mostly for guidance from GOD.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 April, 05:33
Hope. Don’t underestimate yourself. I bought my ex out 20 years ago. I was a stay at home mom when he made the biggest mistake of his life. I still live in that house today. Raised my 3 kids gave them stability. I went to work waited 3 years to divorce him offered him a buy out. PLAN for YOUR LIFE don’t be Irrational be smart and plan for you and the kids future. The courts won’t let him sell your kids home. I know it sounds awful but trust me what he did was far more awful. YOU GOT THIS!! You didn’t chose that name because you are weak. ❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 April, 05:11
Praying for you and your family Hope
🙏💕🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 April, 11:54
🙏🙏🙏

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
22 April, 11:43
look into homeopathics for both PTSD and your anxiety and stress (aconite and others). No drugs needed. My sister has PTSD from traumas, and GABA calm helps a lot along with ashwaghanda and a few other things.

24 April, 08:48
In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication
Funny because one day I instinctively gave him Ashwaganda when he was in a bad way. My husband was a victim of a violent crime. That's a long story. I pray one day I am blessed so he can be compensated for everything he's been through. I want to make sure that violent crime victims and their families are taken care of.