Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
There is no point in venting your anger or complaining about people who have already been disposed of. . . I think the demons we see on TV have already been disposed of and most of them are fake. I only hope that people all over the world will know the truth soon and that the world will change soon. How long will the suffering last? Those who wake up early suffer more and have longer and more trials. . . People who don't know anything about it seem to be happier. . .
11:34 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 April, 05:48
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
can you...get him help...
will he get some help..
can you get some help for yourself and kids....

im sorry for your situation....and his...

prayers for you all....i have been there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
22 April, 12:39
I DON'T AGREE. I'm FULLY Awake and am Happy and Joyful, but then I am a Child of God. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 10:59
They are much happier. Maybe this is our penance, being awake.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
22 April, 05:22
That normal life is starting to face challenges like never before. Orchestra on the Titanic. Here, people are not really buying apartments or houses any more. The system has been driven to a gridlock.

Personally, I'd prefer taking it bit by bit over a longer period of time than getting it all in a short notice.

The protracted wakey wakey period is to prevent people from destroying it all when they figure out what has happened.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
23 April, 12:57
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
I think your opinions are always calm.
However, if you yourself are suffering from an illness and don't know how long you will live, can you remain calm?
If your loved one is suffering from an illness, can you calmly watch?
Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of those who are suffering, even though there are glimmers of hope several years after the pandemic?
I think it's fine if I can die easily.
However, seeing a loved one suffer, or seeing a loved one die, is more painful and sadder than death for me.
Have you ever experienced the pain of losing a loved one?
People who have been suddenly woken up may be confused, but I think the people who will adapt to the new world have already been decided.
Many lives are being taken every day to prolong the truth.
I want you to know that.

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 November, 11:48
Prayer helps us go through these trials. Watching funny movies and inspirational videos is good, and reading inspirational books, and one thing that is very nice is to read the Bible, Proverbs is great!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
10 November, 11:39
That's because the normies are going on vacations, living a normal life
They are denying anything is wrong . My vacation this year I never went further than 50 miles from home. I feel I'm tied to my home and can't leave. It's a ridiculous situation. I just don't want to go to far from home.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 11:06
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I haven't had a vacation in 5 or 6 years.
My family needs one so bad.
My mom has a house in Cape Cod and I am dying to see the beach. My jabbed family has had an awesome time vacationing and posting photos of their adventures. I couldn't go away right now. I would be so concerned with being stranded on the other side of the country with no food, water or toilet paper. Not to mention the lack of funds and that I won't have fun until we win. I can't rest until we know our Country and loved ones are safe.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 April, 11:28
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Things have change, I gave up my home, moving about 1200 miles away, but I'm as prepared as I can be. I have decided to start living.