Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
10 November, 11:34
There is no point in venting your anger or complaining about people who have already been disposed of. . . I think the demons we see on TV have already been disposed of and most of them are fake. I only hope that people all over the world will know the truth soon and that the world will change soon. How long will the suffering last? Those who wake up early suffer more and have longer and more trials. . . People who don't know anything about it seem to be happier. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
That's because the normies are going on vacations, living a normal life
They are denying anything is wrong . My vacation this year I never went further than 50 miles from home. I feel I'm tied to my home and can't leave. It's a ridiculous situation. I just don't want to go to far from home.
11:39 PM - Nov 10, 2023
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 April, 11:28
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Things have change, I gave up my home, moving about 1200 miles away, but I'm as prepared as I can be. I have decided to start living.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 11:06
I haven't had a vacation in 5 or 6 years.
My family needs one so bad.
My mom has a house in Cape Cod and I am dying to see the beach. My jabbed family has had an awesome time vacationing and posting photos of their adventures. I couldn't go away right now. I would be so concerned with being stranded on the other side of the country with no food, water or toilet paper. Not to mention the lack of funds and that I won't have fun until we win. I can't rest until we know our Country and loved ones are safe.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 10:56
“Home is My Happy Place” As Ready as I can be for what is coming! For years now we have been told to “Be Prepared”! My hope is it is “Clean and Swift” for the Dangerous part! We have seen this escalating pretty fast now to the precipice! The world is upside down right now! “Drip, Drip, Flood!” 🥰🙏🏼
#NeverGiveUp #NeverGiveIn

#wwg1wga #GodWinsALWAYS

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 November, 11:48
Same. Home is even more precious to me since learning they want to destroy our homes, take them from us, leave us in institutional lodgings devoid of love and comfort. I stay close to home. Travel has no lure for me. I traveled a lot but now never. They say airports are force testing people for respiratory illness. They have ruined travel ever since 9/11.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 11:16
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
My home is my shelter and sanctuary too but sadly my husband who struggles with PTSD keeps threatening me he is going to sell it. I live in constant stress and I don't see how my marriage is going to survive these days. I am so grateful for my home and he doesn't understand the stress I have been under for years living this life. He doesn't seem to care either. I just about have the energy to get up in the morning let alone prepare a house I love for sale. He starts fights every day and makes our children miserable. I just pray all the time for an end to this madness and pray one day I can afford to buy our house from him. All he cares about is money. Please pray for us. Every day is such a challenge and I just crave peace and serenity.

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 November, 11:47
Actually, you are listening to your intuition. Smart move. Good idea to stay close to home. Intuition is God telling you something; always heed it.
Blessings to you!