Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 April, 09:39
I was hoping to be feeling betterโ€ฆat least enough to stop wanting to postpone my dental surgery Tuesday. Donโ€™t know if itโ€™s all this โ€˜energyโ€™ alone screwing up my sleep pattern & making me lethargic.
This dental surgeon is so kind, I really donโ€™t want to screw up his schedule.

If anyone thinks of me, please pray for me to 1- gets some peace over going ahead with the surgery & 2- that the surgery & recovery go very well.

๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
21 April, 09:47
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Praying for you my Fren! Stay strong! Get the surgery! Donโ€™t prolong it ! It will get worse! Iโ€™m scheduling my L1-L5 lower disc surgery may 7. Iโ€™m in pain management mode now. Luckily I have loving happy family to help! Love you! Keep strong mentally and physically! Good luck! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Praying for your surgery & recovery. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™
10:31 AM - Apr 21, 2024
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it