Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I was hoping to be feeling better…at least enough to stop wanting to postpone my dental surgery Tuesday. Don’t know if it’s all this ‘energy’ alone screwing up my sleep pattern & making me lethargic.
This dental surgeon is so kind, I really don’t want to screw up his schedule.

If anyone thinks of me, please pray for me to 1- gets some peace over going ahead with the surgery & 2- that the surgery & recovery go very well.

🙏
09:39 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
21 April, 10:02
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 April, 09:53
Praying for You Always Fren! I pray All will be well and everything will go great! Do what Your Instincts tell You!
Don’t worry and just get it over with, You dont want to risk a worse infection! Sending Blessing for fast healing!
🥰❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
21 April, 09:47
Praying for you my Fren! Stay strong! Get the surgery! Don’t prolong it ! It will get worse! I’m scheduling my L1-L5 lower disc surgery may 7. I’m in pain management mode now. Luckily I have loving happy family to help! Love you! Keep strong mentally and physically! Good luck! 🙏🏻🫶❤️😉

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 April, 09:55
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Praying for You too! I know that backpain! I broke my back and have Cage from L1 to T12!
Get it done! Blessings to You 🥰❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 April, 10:31
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Praying for your surgery & recovery. 🙏🕊️🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
21 April, 09:43
🙏🙏🙏🙏