Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 12:05
Is anyone else like REALLY tired?

I have no energy left to fight and argue with the sleepers.

Word is that the White Hats are at a point where they could end this movie… I wish they would, or enlist us to help.

I’ve got nothing left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
My husband was messaging my shoulders earlier(my stress/tension sits from shoulder to shoulder) and mentioned how tight they felt. I'm more tired than ever before so you're definitely not alone right now
My tongue is extra spicy these days too I noticed. Joey was in Scranton and some unhealthy 30 something was at the bar and said "he gave an excellent speech" I said who president trump? I pissed him off so he reminded me Joey Ron. Well if you want to call a pedo president go ahead was my response...who trump? I said no trump's kids aren't addicts and Ivanka didn't write about inappropriate showers with her dad!.....he left and didn't tip! LoL....I've run out of patience at this point and I'm completely ok with it.
02:05 PM - Apr 20, 2024
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am Keri, click on at the bottom under it