Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 April, 12:29
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Next phase. ok so lets do this, been saying this for a very long time. but now Gods empowering that realization in others.

Next up is healing on every level the most important is on the community level but it comes with all the associated other forms.

At some point in that we will realize the cancer placing itself above the earth as rule and we will heal that.
really its about friggen time we stood in the power of God. I'll wait and watch, need some popcorn and beers tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
19 April, 11:55
ABSOLUTELY YES.. this is what has been my thoughts for awhile now..she just spoke it out loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 April, 10:55 (E)
🌟 Go Within and accept Jesus in your heart and insperience his immense transmission of love light NOW.

🌟
Jesus walks among the people today. He can be anywhere anytime. Encourage people to be kind to others anywhere you may be, as you never know who you're TRULY speaking to in public or online.

I walked with Jesus in 2011, He healed me as I was incredibly sick. It was something I will never forget and I tell as many people who will listen. He is BEAUTIUFL and MAJESTIC. He has shoulder length brown hair and green blue hazel eyes.

Everything happens in Gods divine timing and not before. The light is here and is increasing daily for humanity. God is so gracious as they, Father & Mother made us in THEIR IMAGE. Hence why we have a father and mother on earth.

🕊️⚜️Arabella Aurora Kennedy💎⚡️
@ Litladebug posted on Truth Social, April 19 2024

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 April, 11:18
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Who is Q?
It is the Begin and is the End to start again.
THE KING.
THE LORD.
YESHUA.

L♾P https://x.com/117_8M/statu...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 April, 09:55
Interestingly, my husband and I are doing a Bible study that is looking at this. We know when we believe we are indwelled by the Holy Spirit. This is Christ coming in us. We are studying the book of Daniel and the interpretation of the kings dream about the statue and the nation's it represents. The feet of clay mixed with iron is Rome (iron) mixed with the corrupt Jewish leaders (clay) that led to the crucifixion of Jesus. Before Jesus died he predicted the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem in AD 70. (Matthew 24.) Was this the premise of Revelation? That is what we are going through scripture to see. It is quite fascinating and an interesting question to look into. 😇