Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
19 April, 09:11
She Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth/
Bible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 April, 10:55 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
🌟 Go Within and accept Jesus in your heart and insperience his immense transmission of love light NOW.

🌟
Jesus walks among the people today. He can be anywhere anytime. Encourage people to be kind to others anywhere you may be, as you never know who you're TRULY speaking to in public or online.

I walked with Jesus in 2011, He healed me as I was incredibly sick. It was something I will never forget and I tell as many people who will listen. He is BEAUTIUFL and MAJESTIC. He has shoulder length brown hair and green blue hazel eyes.

Everything happens in Gods divine timing and not before. The light is here and is increasing daily for humanity. God is so gracious as they, Father & Mother made us in THEIR IMAGE. Hence why we have a father and mother on earth.

🕊️⚜️Arabella Aurora Kennedy💎⚡️
@ Litladebug posted on Truth Social, April 19 2024

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Who is Q?
It is the Begin and is the End to start again.
THE KING.
THE LORD.
YESHUA.

L♾P https://x.com/117_8M/statu...
11:18 PM - Apr 19, 2024
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
19 April, 11:23 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
The only true SUPREME COMMANDER IN CHIEF and PROTECTOR is Yeshua.
Everything else is Simulation and Fiction.
No president, Only The King Of Kings.

HE IS HERE.
Don't disappoint Him, make Him proud of you.
Choose wisely because you will have no other opportunities before the event.

L♾P
https://x.com/117_8M/statu...