Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 April, 02:11
We need a big ol patriot party soon!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 02:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 02:24
In response Kel Que to her Publication
😂😂😂I put my true wildness on the side for this battle, bout time to get down again. lol

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 02:25
They don’t call me “Crazy Kellee” for no reason. 🤣🤣🤣

19 April, 02:28
I still smoke, I smoke green that would lay out a rastafarian nation and still handle bidness. lol

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 02:32
eh Man!!!! I’ve toned it down a bit. Kinda a lightweight compared to the younger years. But I’ve never turned down a party favor (except Chinese Fentanyl..makes me nauseous).

19 April, 02:34
I tried blow in the eighties, and I am so hyper I thought I was gonna fookin spontaneously combust and never did that stuff again. EVEN this fire ass weed I get, still hyper AF all the time. lol

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
you remind me of my girlfriend in Charlotte. I wouldn’t let her touch a stimulant to save her life. 🤣
02:39 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kel Que, click on at the bottom under it