real dank magadonian @deplorablemagadonian
17 April, 01:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
17 April, 10:23
In response real dank magadonian to his Publication
this is not new info. yes he is alive and he is not a pedophile... never was..it will be interesting to hear his story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
real dank magadonian @deplorablemagadonian
17 April, 11:34
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
have not seen any pics of him until this one surfaced....still skeptical considering deep fakes and masks

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
i have, he was at a rally with many of the "dead ones". remember when Trump said you never know some people here could become famous with their faces on camera? many were them.. i dont have the video of it cause i lost them all when getting a new computer.. but they highlighted people... he was wearing a wig and looked like a n old woman... same with marylin monroe.. front row and no make up on... she looked out of place at the rally but there she was.. frail little thing... i just smiled and smiled.
12:03 PM - Apr 18, 2024
In response real dank magadonian to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it