real dank magadonian @deplorablemagadonian
17 April, 01:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
this is not new info. yes he is alive and he is not a pedophile... never was..it will be interesting to hear his story.
10:23 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response real dank magadonian to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
real dank magadonian @deplorablemagadonian
17 April, 11:34
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
have not seen any pics of him until this one surfaced....still skeptical considering deep fakes and masks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
18 April, 12:03
In response real dank magadonian to his Publication
i have, he was at a rally with many of the "dead ones". remember when Trump said you never know some people here could become famous with their faces on camera? many were them.. i dont have the video of it cause i lost them all when getting a new computer.. but they highlighted people... he was wearing a wig and looked like a n old woman... same with marylin monroe.. front row and no make up on... she looked out of place at the rally but there she was.. frail little thing... i just smiled and smiled.