Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 April, 12:20
My heart is hurting today...

My younger dog is very goofie...since a pup.
Well a couple days ago he started staggering.

I always pray over them but prayer is now more furverent...and I am staying more closely in the moment relishing each day...praying for discernment healing...and God's will be done.

I have repeatedly found life's HARD lessons teach MOST! This pup has hit every button and I am better for it!
I am seeing some success...he was his silly self this AM....he again is teaching me life holds no garentees...to treasure every moment. I am getting him eating again...I had a pup years ago who was over JABBED! Vet said Ah NO, that is not true, TRUE.

With what I learned from Tig's liver issues and eating I am seeing this present pup make some progress. I THANK GOD the liver can be healed.
One moment at a time...our days are numbered by God.

If you see this please pray for my sweet boy, PLEASE. God's will be done..I will do my darndest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
17 April, 01:15
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I am praying for your pup and you. He is beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 April, 01:25
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Thank you Eagle!

Your pup looks sweet as well!💛
What treasures God has given us!

Only people mentioned by EagleSpirit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eagle Soars, click on at the bottom under it