Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
My heart is hurting today...

My younger dog is very goofie...since a pup.
Well a couple days ago he started staggering.

I always pray over them but prayer is now more furverent...and I am staying more closely in the moment relishing each day...praying for discernment healing...and God's will be done.

I have repeatedly found life's HARD lessons teach MOST! This pup has hit every button and I am better for it!
I am seeing some success...he was his silly self this AM....he again is teaching me life holds no garentees...to treasure every moment. I am getting him eating again...I had a pup years ago who was over JABBED! Vet said Ah NO, that is not true, TRUE.

With what I learned from Tig's liver issues and eating I am seeing this present pup make some progress. I THANK GOD the liver can be healed.
One moment at a time...our days are numbered by God.

If you see this please pray for my sweet boy, PLEASE. God's will be done..I will do my darndest!
12:20 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Cowboyup @Cowboyup
18 April, 09:58
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Sorry your pup is having such a hard time. I have a Jack Russel that is now 16 yrs old. 5 years ago, I almost lost her. Her liver levels were way off and the vet didn't think she would pull through. I found a supplement at Silver Lining Herbs called Liver Support and it helped the liver recover. She hasn't needed it for a year now and is still doing great. Especially for an old dog. silverliningherbs.com
Prayers, blessings and best wishes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 03:00
In response Cowboyup to her Publication
Thank you Cowboy!

The Milk Thistle & Probiotic has done a turn around on him...I thought he was gone! Check your supplement..bet ithas Milk Weed Thistle and Dandilion. I have been studing Natural Alternatives for over 20 years... needed help with a brain injury and Drs seemed uninformed...same with hormonal imbalance also caused by brain injury. One think that was helpful was seeing area where damage happened...it answered some questions and started me researching.

Hardest issue as Milk Weed kicks in is allowing time and not over feeding so body can heal. So good to see his appetite back.

Cowboy they are SOOO precious!
Milk Thistle settles the liver that settles the upset tummie. Probiotic I suspect helps harden stool..that part am not sure..seem so.
I lost my first dog to liver damage...I didn't know back then what I know now. With Tig I lowered protein but didn't understand the tummie upset in liver failure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
18 April, 11:40
Prayers for your puppy Casey Turnup πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal him πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

18 April, 12:32
In response Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ to his Publication
THANK YOU Ville!

Now that I got his appetite back...got to get him eating rice...he had an accident early this am and another after I fed him something.

Fine balance keeping it bland and keeping him interested.
Hardest thing was figuring out his liver was upsetting his stomach. Milk Thistle...Probiotics.
Because his weight is down ... concerned about not feeding.

Just gave him some rice and turkey.
Got some rice in him this am too.

Myra Raney @myralynnr
18 April, 05:45
Praying for this sweet boy!

18 April, 12:42
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
Thank you...had accident last nite and this AM.

But think his liver is settling down so appetite returning.

Just had rice and turkey..gonna let his tummie rest till tomorrow.

Thanks!πŸ’›

anna justice @Truth_
18 April, 01:31
Do you.. or have you recently.. given him any de-wormers? I had a dog react as you describe to one of the de wormers, (ivermectin, fenben)
it lasted about a day.
Hoping for the best!

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
17 April, 04:57
Your dog seems so sweet. I have recently been researching a product called C60 I don't see why a dog couldn't take it as well. Go to miracleproducts.shop and watch the video on it.

The second thing I recommend is to make sure your dog is on Raw food, because the dry food that they're feeding the animals is causing diseases and killing them. Many pet stores now sell raw food and they will help you to transition your dog to healthy life-giving food. Much love and all the best!❀️

17 April, 05:28 (E)
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
Thank you!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Want to stay basic..due to what I am seeing. Also want to stay with milk thistle..with what I see it improving. He is more fragil that ever seen him..so what I started is working or in the process.
Been seeking Natural alternatives for past 30 years..
My pup ate scrambled egg 2 times today...working on a bland diet.
Added Milk Thistle 2 day today...saw a BIG improvement. Also been using probiotic for some time...increased use. He was HUNGRY today! Thirst improved after giving water from steamed broccoli. Hoping progress continues. The breeded was terrible ... not sure he would have survived had I not found him..started on vit as a pup...ALL NATURAL for shelties.

Am hoping we are over a hump..though with liver regrowth still takes time.

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 April, 04:09
Prayers!

17 April, 05:31
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you Silver...he seems better!

Had scrambled eggs today..
Not touching his dry..but loved turkey and pumpkin.

Judy Anonette @biju
17 April, 04:09
Precious dog!

17 April, 05:40
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
He is! πŸ’›

Rener Schmidt @HereToPawty
17 April, 04:01
What a beautiful pup!! I will pray for healing, I believe in the power of prayer!

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
17 April, 02:34
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

17 April, 02:36
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Thank you!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 April, 02:31
So pretty!!

17 April, 02:35
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Thank you!
He is very goofie! Keeps me laughing!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 April, 02:26
Sending love and prayers for you and this beauty πŸ™πŸ’™

17 April, 02:38
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Thank you Bee Bee!

He enjoyed scrambled eggs!
He sleeps beside me as I type.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 April, 02:23
He is beautiful!!!! I love the markings on his face!!! Have you tried the mushroom products on And We Knows website? I am hoping to get them for my dog. A Jewish person I met said don't inject your dog with anything.

17 April, 02:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I heard that about injections too!
Thanks for your concern and prayers!
πŸ’œ
What is working is Milk Thistle..got one down him yesterday and today...it helps the liver calm down so stomach settles. Familiar with As We Know but not product. Also probiotic is helping.

Saw a vet testifying before Congress warning of injections.

My vet seems to believe they cannot harm...those who don't research are not helpful.
I have auto immune hepatitus caused by a medication I was put on...I KNOW Pharmacia is evil.

So glad he is enjoying scrambled eggs!πŸ’›

Sleet Sir @Sleet
17 April, 02:22
πŸ₯°

Biznitch β˜€οΈVibesβ˜€οΈ donated @Biznitch
17 April, 02:22
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’“πŸ™πŸΌ

17 April, 02:40
In response Biznitch β˜€οΈVibesβ˜€οΈ to her Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› Thank you!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 April, 02:19
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Casey’s pup. Love is a healing spiritual substanceπŸ™πŸ˜‡

17 April, 02:41
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›AMEN!

πŸ’›

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
17 April, 02:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

17 April, 02:12
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›Thank you Jay Dee!

πŸ’›

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
17 April, 02:06
πŸ™

17 April, 02:15
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›Thank you!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

17 April, 02:14 (E)
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
πŸ’›Thank you Auntie....
He ate a scrambled egg!πŸ’›

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
What a beauty! I pray he gets better very soon. Yes, the liver has amazing recuperative powers. Give it time.

17 April, 02:20
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’›Thanks Barb!πŸ’›

He is starting to be ornery...must feel better!
My other pup just startled him!

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
17 April, 02:05
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

17 April, 02:44
In response Fanof Freedom2 to his Publication
πŸ’›Thank you!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

He enjoyed scrambled eggs!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 April, 01:49
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

17 April, 02:02
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
πŸ’›Thank you Ultra!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
17 April, 01:20
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

17 April, 02:47
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you Pips!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
17 April, 01:18
Be well beautiful beastie, I shall be praying for your total rebound!

17 April, 02:48
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
THANK YOU!!!!!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

connie wright @cowri
17 April, 01:17
πŸ™πŸΆπŸ™

Be careful of your choice of dog food - China poisoned our dogs & cats about 20 years ago thru dog & cat food - evil in many ways

17 April, 01:23
In response connie wright to her Publication
Yes! Thanks!πŸ’œ

I recall the lead in kids and pup toys!
Had a different sheltie..who took a toy dropped and shook his head oddle. I licked it...it burnt!

A Walmart special..never again!

I am as carful as I know how to be...now that they want to kill us and it is public...I pray a lot over all the food.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
17 April, 01:16
πŸ™ what a beautiful pup!

17 April, 01:19
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Thank you!

He is a Blue Merle sheltie.πŸ˜„and quite a goofie character!... I like goofie! !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

17 April, 01:17
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

πŸ’œThank you he ate a scrambled egg!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
πŸ™πŸ€—πŸΆβ€οΈ
They are literally our best friends.

17 April, 01:27
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
YES!
Absolutely are!πŸ’›

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
17 April, 01:15
I am praying for your pup and you. He is beautiful.

17 April, 01:25
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Thank you Eagle!

Your pup looks sweet as well!πŸ’›
What treasures God has given us!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 April, 01:06
Beautiful dog!!! I will gladly pray for you and your Dog!!! God Bless you both and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

17 April, 01:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you Kris! πŸ’œ

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts