Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 April, 12:20
My heart is hurting today...

My younger dog is very goofie...since a pup.
Well a couple days ago he started staggering.

I always pray over them but prayer is now more furverent...and I am staying more closely in the moment relishing each day...praying for discernment healing...and God's will be done.

I have repeatedly found life's HARD lessons teach MOST! This pup has hit every button and I am better for it!
I am seeing some success...he was his silly self this AM....he again is teaching me life holds no garentees...to treasure every moment. I am getting him eating again...I had a pup years ago who was over JABBED! Vet said Ah NO, that is not true, TRUE.

With what I learned from Tig's liver issues and eating I am seeing this present pup make some progress. I THANK GOD the liver can be healed.
One moment at a time...our days are numbered by God.

If you see this please pray for my sweet boy, PLEASE. God's will be done..I will do my darndest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 April, 02:06
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
πŸ’›Thank you Auntie....
He ate a scrambled egg!πŸ’›
02:14 PM - Apr 17, 2024 (E)
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 April, 02:20
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Awesome! He's beautiful! πŸ’—

17 April, 02:25
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you!
... he loves to bark at all the neighbors! 😡

But is much better with age...had an odd neighbor that would hid and acare him multiple times a day!
πŸ˜•

We have used every situation to grow from...
now that he's 7 he's less scared!...When I move hope for an entry with privacy..AND GOOD NEIGHBORS!πŸ˜€