Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 April, 12:20
My heart is hurting today...

My younger dog is very goofie...since a pup.
Well a couple days ago he started staggering.

I always pray over them but prayer is now more furverent...and I am staying more closely in the moment relishing each day...praying for discernment healing...and God's will be done.

I have repeatedly found life's HARD lessons teach MOST! This pup has hit every button and I am better for it!
I am seeing some success...he was his silly self this AM....he again is teaching me life holds no garentees...to treasure every moment. I am getting him eating again...I had a pup years ago who was over JABBED! Vet said Ah NO, that is not true, TRUE.

With what I learned from Tig's liver issues and eating I am seeing this present pup make some progress. I THANK GOD the liver can be healed.
One moment at a time...our days are numbered by God.

If you see this please pray for my sweet boy, PLEASE. God's will be done..I will do my darndest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
Your dog seems so sweet. I have recently been researching a product called C60 I don't see why a dog couldn't take it as well. Go to miracleproducts.shop and watch the video on it.

The second thing I recommend is to make sure your dog is on Raw food, because the dry food that they're feeding the animals is causing diseases and killing them. Many pet stores now sell raw food and they will help you to transition your dog to healthy life-giving food. Much love and all the best!❤️
04:57 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pheanixs in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 April, 05:28 (E)
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
Thank you!💛💛💛
Want to stay basic..due to what I am seeing. Also want to stay with milk thistle..with what I see it improving. He is more fragil that ever seen him..so what I started is working or in the process.
Been seeking Natural alternatives for past 30 years..
My pup ate scrambled egg 2 times today...working on a bland diet.
Added Milk Thistle 2 day today...saw a BIG improvement. Also been using probiotic for some time...increased use. He was HUNGRY today! Thirst improved after giving water from steamed broccoli. Hoping progress continues. The breeded was terrible ... not sure he would have survived had I not found him..started on vit as a pup...ALL NATURAL for shelties.

Am hoping we are over a hump..though with liver regrowth still takes time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396