Mike Anon @Mike314
17 April, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
I have a friend at the
Miami VA who was
diagnosed with colon cancer
15 yrs ago and chose the
B17 protocol.
He was cancer free.
The VA refused to document it.😳

We are seeing the same behavior
with Ivermectin.😔
11:44 AM - Apr 17, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
17 April, 08:49
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I had a similar thing happen when I almost died from Covid and pneumonia. I survived the full cdc/nih protocol. The morning of the day I was discharged, floor nurses were telling me a Topeka Kansas TV station wanted to do a feature story on my case. They gave me the name of the hospital liaison that would contact me. I never heard from him, but I figured out why. The discharge nurse had a list of questions that she needed answered. One of which was, Are you vaccinated? I refused to answer for a bit, but she insisted on getting an answer. I told her, No I’m not. From which I finally figured out that was why I never heard from the guy, because I didn’t fit their narrative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 April, 08:19
They don’t report, they omit, they destroy records. This has gone on over decades and centuries. Don’t believe their statistics.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 April, 05:15
I took those for sinus cancer. 9 years ago.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 April, 09:47
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Another good remedy was ESSIAC Tea.
So grateful you
healed naturally Yvonne.❤️🙏🏽❤️