Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 April, 09:50
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
All seeds are good. The seed of life. God gave that to YOU AND ME. EAT the seeds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 April, 11:44
I have a friend at the
Miami VA who was
diagnosed with colon cancer
15 yrs ago and chose the
B17 protocol.
He was cancer free.
The VA refused to document it.😳

We are seeing the same behavior
with Ivermectin.😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 April, 08:19
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
They don’t report, they omit, they destroy records. This has gone on over decades and centuries. Don’t believe their statistics.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
17 April, 08:49
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I had a similar thing happen when I almost died from Covid and pneumonia. I survived the full cdc/nih protocol. The morning of the day I was discharged, floor nurses were telling me a Topeka Kansas TV station wanted to do a feature story on my case. They gave me the name of the hospital liaison that would contact me. I never heard from him, but I figured out why. The discharge nurse had a list of questions that she needed answered. One of which was, Are you vaccinated? I refused to answer for a bit, but she insisted on getting an answer. I told her, No I’m not. From which I finally figured out that was why I never heard from the guy, because I didn’t fit their narrative.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
17 April, 11:31
One of my fav snacks

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
17 April, 04:52
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
NIce. Definitely an acquired taste..I love em too!

Awake Aware @Awakeaware
17 April, 07:23
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Where do you buy these?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
17 April, 11:04
Now you know why all the fruits and vegetables are seedless as they know seeds kill cancer cells. Removing or depleting seeds is not for your benefit it is to make you sick.
I've been eating apricot seeds for years to subsidized the lack of vitamin b17 we get from all other fruits and vegetables.

wht 2.0 @wht
17 April, 11:16
In response James Dean to his Publication
Apple seeds have it too ... but 'organic' is crucial

There's more to 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away' than we were ever taught

*IF* we eat the seeds

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 April, 05:17
In response James Dean to his Publication
I want a pink pineapple to grow . You can buy them but the top is off already so I will wait .

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 April, 10:54
You can buy them as a "snack".

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 April, 02:49
In response Love Wins to her Publication
That's where I got mine some time ago. Good thing I bought a lot, because they don't seem to carry them anymore.

ising 4Him @ising4him
17 April, 08:42
In response Love Wins to her Publication
That's good to see, however, it's the bitter seeds that fight cancer most effectively.