Mike Anon @Mike314
17 April, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 April, 11:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have a friend at the
Miami VA who was
diagnosed with colon cancer
15 yrs ago and chose the
B17 protocol.
He was cancer free.
The VA refused to document it.😳

We are seeing the same behavior
with Ivermectin.😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
I had a similar thing happen when I almost died from Covid and pneumonia. I survived the full cdc/nih protocol. The morning of the day I was discharged, floor nurses were telling me a Topeka Kansas TV station wanted to do a feature story on my case. They gave me the name of the hospital liaison that would contact me. I never heard from him, but I figured out why. The discharge nurse had a list of questions that she needed answered. One of which was, Are you vaccinated? I refused to answer for a bit, but she insisted on getting an answer. I told her, No I’m not. From which I finally figured out that was why I never heard from the guy, because I didn’t fit their narrative.
08:49 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by onanonanonkansas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from STEVE ENGR MAN, click on at the bottom under it