Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 April, 03:20
Making up my own soup, calling it Stephecali Stew lol get it Mexicali Blues, anyway. Let's see how this turns out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 April, 04:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You are a smart lady Stephanie! That's all I've been doing the past year now, baking bread, pizza, cookies, meals with fresh meat and fresh eggs and using real butter. The taste is so much better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 04:31
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Can't wait to get my other gardens going this week. Still have bok choy and collards growing in two of them. So much fun, like you said, trying my hand at sourdough, got the stuff on the way for that. Stoked. I get BORED when I don't learn new things.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 April, 05:39
just learned to half an orange and hollow it out to make a candle with olive oil😀it works Steph! where there's a will there's a way. You are sunshine to us older ladies so keep shining bright!

I got my sister a starter for her sour dough. I can't wait to start doing that. A little intimidated but very excited. I refuse to be anything but great at sourdough making. When us women put our minds to it, we do it. : )
07:16 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 April, 07:44
Have a great day today!

17 April, 07:47
You also fren!! Fixing to get ready for work today, and migrate towards the den, which is my office now. Hope your day is excellent!! Gonna be secretarying today and tomorrow, then three days off. : )