Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Making up my own soup, calling it Stephecali Stew lol get it Mexicali Blues, anyway. Let's see how this turns out.
03:20 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 April, 04:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You are a smart lady Stephanie! That's all I've been doing the past year now, baking bread, pizza, cookies, meals with fresh meat and fresh eggs and using real butter. The taste is so much better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 04:30
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Oh yes it does!!! I still love cooking so much. Here is my recipe, Actually ground sausage, bacon, scallions, oregano, cilantro, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, tajin, pepper, ham seasoning, and pinto bean seasoning. Pintos....gonna be so good. Serving it with jalapeno hush puppies or as I call them shut up dogs. lol Have helped friends open restaurants, pick menus etc. Love cooking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 04:31
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Can't wait to get my other gardens going this week. Still have bok choy and collards growing in two of them. So much fun, like you said, trying my hand at sourdough, got the stuff on the way for that. Stoked. I get BORED when I don't learn new things.