arba happihr @arba
16 April, 10:49
Aloha 😍
Outside work is calling, before it gets too hot.
I hope you find lots of good stuff to share today.
. 😂
Snakes, Mosquitoes, and No see 'ems
OO My😊
The No see em' are the worst for me 😊
I am not a camper, I live 1/2 mile from the best Natures Preserve ever, In a tree house.
Never know where God will place you.
I Knew NO one in 2017 .
Today, They know of me. 😂😂
The weird lady who believes JFK jr will return.😂
Hell, they believe Jesus will return.
What's the difference?
Wishful- hopeful
Pick your poison
😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
Do You Really Live In A Tree House? How Cool Is That. Being outside is so Peaceful, Calming, Relaxing & it brings Smiles to my Face....I have mowed twice now...different parts grow higher, kinda a trim. It gives me the opportunity to run around on the mower & look at the new blossoms, pick-up trash from cars going by-neighbors. My Star Magnolia has been out for a week - my Saucer Magnolia has the most beautiful buds - My Japanese Maples have the tiniest blossoms - my Crimson King Maples have the leaves starting to come out with all the Pollen eek - My Flowering Pear tree started turning white with blossoms from the warm weather this week...My weeping Cherry yup & I have dwarf Peach trees that are a dark burgundy with little white flowers, I have a Blueberry tree as well ( I never get blueberries off it cause the Robins get there 1st) - amongst all this is 500 daffodils & my newly potted Tulips (keep away from bunnies & deer) This is my Joy & Love of what God has
11:08 AM - Apr 16, 2024 (E)
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it