arba happihr @arba
Aloha 😍
Outside work is calling, before it gets too hot.
I hope you find lots of good stuff to share today.
. 😂
Snakes, Mosquitoes, and No see 'ems
OO My😊
The No see em' are the worst for me 😊
I am not a camper, I live 1/2 mile from the best Natures Preserve ever, In a tree house.
Never know where God will place you.
I Knew NO one in 2017 .
Today, They know of me. 😂😂
The weird lady who believes JFK jr will return.😂
Hell, they believe Jesus will return.
What's the difference?
Wishful- hopeful
Pick your poison
😂😂
10:49 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
16 April, 11:08 (E)
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Do You Really Live In A Tree House? How Cool Is That. Being outside is so Peaceful, Calming, Relaxing & it brings Smiles to my Face....I have mowed twice now...different parts grow higher, kinda a trim. It gives me the opportunity to run around on the mower & look at the new blossoms, pick-up trash from cars going by-neighbors. My Star Magnolia has been out for a week - my Saucer Magnolia has the most beautiful buds - My Japanese Maples have the tiniest blossoms - my Crimson King Maples have the leaves starting to come out with all the Pollen eek - My Flowering Pear tree started turning white with blossoms from the warm weather this week...My weeping Cherry yup & I have dwarf Peach trees that are a dark burgundy with little white flowers, I have a Blueberry tree as well ( I never get blueberries off it cause the Robins get there 1st) - amongst all this is 500 daffodils & my newly potted Tulips (keep away from bunnies & deer) This is my Joy & Love of what God has

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396