I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 12:36
Frens...I can use some prayers...I'm exhausted and my light is super dim
Guidance and understanding needed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 April, 01:25
In response I am Keri to her Publication
We are all feeling it. My husband gets upset and I laugh because we are taking on a tremendous amount of light. Our DNA is changing from carbon-based to crystalline.. imagine how much this taxes us. G God less you, dearet rest, drink extra water. Saying prayers and sending angels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
It's so intense!!!!! Thank you 🫶
10:39 AM - Apr 16, 2024
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 April, 11:17
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I concur that we are evolving BIGLY and it's not an easy ride. I am exhausted too and my back is all cramped up. I need to pray and stretch and listen to high vibrational music just to function. You are going through the same evolution and I would encourage you to surround yourself with highly positive energy. I listen to High Vibrational Healing Music on YouTube. Just search that and see what feels right for you.
I even put on Music for my cats who are effected too. 🙏🙏🙏