I am Keri @Lionessheart
Frens...I can use some prayers...I'm exhausted and my light is super dim
Guidance and understanding needed
12:36 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
16 April, 04:15
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I prayed for your restored strength and more lights to shine. Hang in there. I had been feeling a tad off lately so I focus on praying and being more in tune with nature.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 11:19
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Nature and bare feet will have to wait a little longer, my life is super hectic right now and I don't have the actual time to be in the woods right now
Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one off at the moment ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 April, 01:58
Sending you hugs and prayers, with a little love thrown in for good vibes. Hang in there; we’ve all been there and God continues to lift us all up. ❤️🙏🏻

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 11:17
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Thank you for your time, energy and kind words ❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 12:47
Happy tears!!! Thank you from the depths of my soul.....I'm so stretched thin I feel almost invisible!
I need to work tonight so I'm gonna read all these beautiful responses when I'm done serving drinks
My love to all

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
16 April, 12:16
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
16 April, 12:06
🙏

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
16 April, 11:52
I relate. Only choice is to fight on. 🐸🙏🙏

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 April, 11:48
Prayers for You!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
16 April, 11:47

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
16 April, 11:47
Praying for you Keri. 💜

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
16 April, 11:37
Hang in there! 🙋‍♀️
Light always triumphs over darkness ...
#wwg1wga

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
16 April, 11:29
Praying for the Lord to give you strength and comfort. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 April, 11:18 (E)
Prayers up Keri💚🙏🙏

https://www.youtube.com/sh...

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 12:44
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Now im sobbing!!!!! Joyful tears
Thank you

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 April, 11:15
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
16 April, 11:14
There's a lot of this going around. Stay strong 🤍 do things you love to combat 😘

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
16 April, 11:08

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 April, 11:08
Breathe
🙏♥️♥️♥️🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 11:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
So much so, I get lightheaded lol
In thru the nose out thru the mouth....repeat until calm or on the floor 😉

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 April, 11:01
Get into the Sunlight.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 11:06
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I am! It's been so gloomy here since the eclipse....every time the sun keeps thru I grab it 😁

arba happihr @arba
16 April, 10:58
👋Sending positive and healing energy your way. Grab it! 😘👋💕

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 11:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Got it! Thank you ❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 April, 10:54
Praying that you find comfort and peace. “For I know the plans I have for you” declares the Lord. “. Plans for hope and a future”. God is inside of you no matter how alone you might feel. Talk to Him and watch any anxiety or doubt to disappear. You are loved with an everlasting love❣️
🙏💕🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 11:04
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
You brought tears to my eyes
Thank you

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 April, 10:42
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Keri. Give her rock solid faith in You, increased guidance, forgiveness, grace, strength, love, support, wisdom, discernment, joy and health. May Your Love & Light shine brightly within Keri. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I pray this song lifts your soul and gives you strength. God bless you my friend. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Oh My Soul - Casting Crowns - with Lyrics - YouTube

Video for the song "Oh My Soul" by Casting Crowns. From the (2016) album "The Very Next Thing".

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
16 April, 11:21
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
One of my favorites

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
16 April, 01:48
Sending love and prayers 🥰🙏🏻🥰

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 10:38
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Thank you

J J Larr @3JJL
16 April, 01:45
✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 April, 01:38
THEIR EVIL WORLD IS ENDING,
NOT OURS.
HANG ON!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 10:37
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Thank you so much for the reminder ❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 April, 10:42
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
AMEN!!!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 April, 01:25
We are all feeling it. My husband gets upset and I laugh because we are taking on a tremendous amount of light. Our DNA is changing from carbon-based to crystalline.. imagine how much this taxes us. G God less you, dearet rest, drink extra water. Saying prayers and sending angels

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 10:39
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
It's so intense!!!!! Thank you 🫶

Pink Totter @Totter
16 April, 01:23
🙏🙏💖🙏💖🙏🙏

connie wright @cowri
16 April, 12:40
👣💜🙏💜👣

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 April, 12:39
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! 🙏🕊💗✨

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 10:36
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you ❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 April, 12:37
Going up now.

Numbers 6:24-26

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 April, 10:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
This floored me! It's the numbers on the back of my new car!!!!
I looked it up ....thank you so much!
Much appreciated 🫶