Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
15 April, 05:31
This weekend in my personal spacetime, I had a family get-together & grilled some awesome, fancy steakhouse-quality, pasture-raised, grass-fed, organic ribeyes! 😋

I don’t eat much meat, but lately I have been eating more of it. My diet is still pretty balanced with raw & Light foods. I do intermittent fasting multiple times a week. I resonate a lot with how indigenous Native Americans viewed & consumed their animal meats — how the animal spirit is infused within them afterwards.

continued in comments.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
With the recent Higher Energy, I feel that the cow’s Energy have been helping in grounding. It feels very anchoring, like a stronghold, or even a safeguard. On a physical level, I also feel it as an added security as it grows over my physical body too.

I have never believe in a ‘one size fits all’ diet & I also believe we need to eat in phases. There will be a time where you may need to fast for days or eat a vegetable or fruit diet. And sometimes consumption of meat may be needed, especially in these intense times. I do believe we will evolve to not needing to eat animal meat for good. For now, it is best to listen to your body — only when it is cleansed & pure — clear of parasites & its manipulation.

In the meantime, be grateful for the foods you consume. Infuse it with your highest Energy & encode it to help assist your body-vessel. 🙏🏽💜🔥
05:31 AM - Apr 15, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it