Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
This weekend in my personal spacetime, I had a family get-together & grilled some awesome, fancy steakhouse-quality, pasture-raised, grass-fed, organic ribeyes! ๐Ÿ˜‹

I donโ€™t eat much meat, but lately I have been eating more of it. My diet is still pretty balanced with raw & Light foods. I do intermittent fasting multiple times a week. I resonate a lot with how indigenous Native Americans viewed & consumed their animal meats โ€” how the animal spirit is infused within them afterwards.

continued in comments.....
05:31 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
15 April, 05:31
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
With the recent Higher Energy, I feel that the cowโ€™s Energy have been helping in grounding. It feels very anchoring, like a stronghold, or even a safeguard. On a physical level, I also feel it as an added security as it grows over my physical body too.

I have never believe in a โ€˜one size fits allโ€™ diet & I also believe we need to eat in phases. There will be a time where you may need to fast for days or eat a vegetable or fruit diet. And sometimes consumption of meat may be needed, especially in these intense times. I do believe we will evolve to not needing to eat animal meat for good. For now, it is best to listen to your body โ€” only when it is cleansed & pure โ€” clear of parasites & its manipulation.

In the meantime, be grateful for the foods you consume. Infuse it with your highest Energy & encode it to help assist your body-vessel. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396