Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 April, 06:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 April, 06:09
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
And by the Looks of things It Was trying to Kiss Its Ass Goodbye, lol
Jus Saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 06:13
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I remember nuke drills in school ('60's); we'd line up in the hallway, sit against the wall, and tuck our heads into our arms. Although we were very young, someone would always say that!

13 April, 06:16
u Got me Yep im A Boomer!
Couldn't Resist😘 😎

13 April, 10:41
I think many of us on AU are boomers πŸ˜„πŸ‘

13 April, 10:47
Old Critical Thinkers ( Out of Necessity ) that's how we had to Make our daily bread.πŸ˜‰

13 April, 10:49
Absolutely! I remember teacher in elementary school teaching us how to think; how to weigh all options and come to decisions accordingly. Wasn't long afterwards the school system traded reason for repetition.

13 April, 10:59
Agreed
I Had all My required credits as a senior, had to take home economics,shop class,wood,art welding, etc.. just to get the rest of my credits to graduate.
know they Just pass U its justπŸ€ͺ

13 April, 11:10
It's a crazy world.
I moved to a mountain to get away from a lot of it. πŸ™ƒ

13 April, 11:28
I'm currently looking for that Again
lost my Wife to the jab, Recently Feb22/24 starting over at my age Its a challenge.
I'm truly happy 4 U, i Miss the Mountains
I lived in the Mountains in Az for 7yrs loved it, didn't much care for the people, Good old Boy Network there in AZ
Not Much for the city, always Been A Country boy
Maybe Ill Get There Again😎

14 April, 12:57
I remember when you informed us that your wife had passed, and that you didn't know until shortly before that she had taken the jab. So sad. Many truthers have people in their lives that act like they understand the times, but it seems to be less understanding and more going along to get along. They just can't give up their comfortable reality because they can't bear their foundation to be shaken. And it's tough to look at the dirty truth -- I get it -- but we are the ones who have chosen to not tolerate comfortable lies. While residents of Oz are busy living in fantasy land, we're pulling back the curtain to expose the huckster wizard to destroy his illusions.
When someone really wakes up, there is no going back to sleep; they are changed.

14 April, 10:59
True
There's no going back once the eyes R open and the ears hear
Thank U for Being Here 😊
And All On AU it truly Is a Blessing to have like minded Peeps To talk with It Matters 😘

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
14 April, 11:48
unfortunately not all think in our age group.. everything you say is the same as i think.. we were taught responsibility for our actions.. lived in a small town and everyone knew your goings on..who you were. where you lived.. your car. your siblings. your dog even..but in those days we were all the same. all limited financially but we were all in the same boat.. adults didnt talk about the musings of the naughty ones so to us life was perfect.. we know what it is to feel that way.. even tho now we see it was a smoke screen. things went on but no one knew it.. (the children anyway).. not until i went to the city after school did i see what the real world was like.. and it wasnt good.. i still worked around it and stayed away from the bad things i saw.. it was a significant learning curve.. to reality. but lucky for me i had a fiance who kept be safe to the world we lived in for a short while.. it didnt change who i was, it made me very aware of what was there. i chose the right path...

Same here; raised in a small southern town where everybody knew everybody's business πŸ˜„. Taught many life lessons by very wise parents & grandparents, who cared enough to take the time to teach us; "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." The cities harbored more of the seedy side of life; learned to avoid the darkness.
12:13 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it