Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 April, 06:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 April, 06:09
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
And by the Looks of things It Was trying to Kiss Its Ass Goodbye, lol
Jus Saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 06:13
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I remember nuke drills in school ('60's); we'd line up in the hallway, sit against the wall, and tuck our heads into our arms. Although we were very young, someone would always say that!

13 April, 06:16
u Got me Yep im A Boomer!
Couldn't Resist😘 😎

13 April, 10:41
I think many of us on AU are boomers πŸ˜„πŸ‘

13 April, 10:47
Old Critical Thinkers ( Out of Necessity ) that's how we had to Make our daily bread.πŸ˜‰

Absolutely! I remember teacher in elementary school teaching us how to think; how to weigh all options and come to decisions accordingly. Wasn't long afterwards the school system traded reason for repetition.
10:49 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
13 April, 10:59
Agreed
I Had all My required credits as a senior, had to take home economics,shop class,wood,art welding, etc.. just to get the rest of my credits to graduate.
know they Just pass U its justπŸ€ͺ

13 April, 11:10
It's a crazy world.
I moved to a mountain to get away from a lot of it. πŸ™ƒ