CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 06:02
HOW MANY KNOW THAT THIS HANDSHAKE WAS AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ?? IT WAS !!! POTUS FOUND OUT THAT THE POISON INSIDE HER HAND WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM 4 HOURS LATER !!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 07:22
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
EXAMPLE: DID THIS ARTICAL TELL YOU SHOT WAS FIRED @ ELEVATION OF 1,000 ft ? NO ! DID THIS TELL YOU IT WAS A 7 MM ROUND ? NO
I GAVE INFO OF THIS IN MY POST, 30 YEARS IN THIS WAR v. DEEP STATE !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
14 February, 12:56
7mm=30cal

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
13 February, 11:59
What I found said the Secret Service used the 7mm round as a sniper round. Probably other 3 letter agencies as well. That way they can blame on some "deranged" loner type. MAGA probably...

7mm round is "common" round used by American hunters...

Question is...

Are We The People not doing the math here? Time to wake up.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
13 February, 10:49
I hope the people responsible burn.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 02:01
I just read about this on telegram. General McInerney posted.
Said probably a Drone. I copied & posted on here!
pathetic they are

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 February, 08:18
7mag is a fairly common hunting round I believe

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 08:19
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
NOT TALKING HUNTING , TALKING SNIPER