CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
HOW MANY KNOW THAT THIS HANDSHAKE WAS AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ?? IT WAS !!! POTUS FOUND OUT THAT THE POISON INSIDE HER HAND WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM 4 HOURS LATER !!!!!!!!
06:02 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 May, 10:54
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Her hand is a different color than her wrist 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 May, 10:56
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
THIS IS A BAD PIC, STORY IS IN WHY DID TRUMP NOT SHAKE HER HAND !! HE KNEW !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 February, 10:05
fentanyl? like George Floyd?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 February, 10:15
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
No !!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 February, 12:36
How many times had Our President read "The Snake?"

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
15 February, 09:48
There were more with the same poison ready to shake hands with POTUS. Roberts and some of the military gens. Pence too if I remember correctly.
Trump was warned of all but Roberts, then the Master of Arms pushed Roberts hand away before Trump could shake it.
It is in the video you can watch.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
15 February, 07:41
yea not so sure on this one either sorry

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 February, 07:50
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
YOUR CHOICE

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
15 February, 06:53
This photo has a story, Gods at work.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 February, 07:19
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
YOU SHOULD TELL !!!!

Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
15 February, 06:46
How did she not DIE ?

16 February, 10:08
In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication
if it was fentanyl, narcan, he would have died with a drug use scandal

16 February, 10:11
In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 February, 06:39
A lip reader had a video of the crowd, the 30 min before
POTUS arrived. Dems were ALL excited & talking about it.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
15 February, 07:13
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Gunner's wife

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
13 February, 11:55
At this point...nothing surprises me on how far these lunatics will go. I'm surprised (actually) that more egregious attemps at his life hadnt been taken. Pelosi is as evil and twisted as they come.

I'm quite sure he was slipped the ronna at some point by Pence. They figured he would die from that. They figured wrong.

San Voe @Weimy
13 February, 10:22
proof?

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
15 February, 06:53
In response San Voe to her Publication
you.tube - thegunnerswife - find the SOTU address video's...... very interesting to say the least!

clay albright @claymandoo
13 February, 03:27
Who's the genius that thought Trump would ACTUALLY shake her hand? Guess that's Pelosi. 🤣

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 February, 11:34
In response clay albright to his Publication
BQQM 😃

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 February, 03:09
what hand looks like that? the fingers are so disproportionate to the hand - and the hand skin tone is nothing like that of the wrist. i'm not arguing the fact, i'm jus sayin'

is she alien? 👽

15 February, 06:42
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
It's probably a prosthetic "slip on" so she doesn't get
exposed to the poison.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 February, 02:55
Who would?! He's looking at it... Why wouldn't it kill her?🤔 How many know bullet holes struck Mara Lago January 26th? Apparently from a drone. The media said NOTHING! #truth Accomplices to evil & crime! if you're a mainstream media journalist, you make me sick! You're the bottom of the barrel and you'll be the first to rot & no one will care or remember your name... RIP #FakeNews WORDS ARE WEAPONS IN THE LOST NEW WORLD.👊

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
13 February, 01:45
Yes, ive watched that video, love the snub he gives her!! The Gunners wife on youtube has a few videos on it..

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 February, 01:48
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
MORE THAN A SNUB 😉. LOOKS COULD KILL

Redpill Mill @Redpill_Mill
13 February, 01:19
So how many times have they tried to kill him?

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
13 February, 01:46
In response Redpill Mill to his Publication
ive "heard" 13-15 times... give or take!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 February, 01:51
In response Redpill Mill to his Publication
Public 17. Non Public ?

Willa Belle @WillJBella
13 February, 01:09
I knew right when it happened, but how naive of me to assume she was intending to transfer Covid-19. She had much more deadly microbes on her hand that evening.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 February, 01:10
In response Willa Belle to his Publication
BINGO !!!!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 May, 10:16
In response Willa Belle to his Publication
I heard a while back, they can make a poison that would kill just the individual and no one else. All according to your chemical make up in your body.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
12 February, 11:06
evil cunt.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 11:09
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
WELL DONT SUGAR COAT IT 🤣. LOVE IT 💥💥

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
12 February, 11:04
[they] were all watching and waiting in anticipation for celebration in this assassination

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 11:10
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
WOULD HAVE MADE THEM FEEL GITMO SAFE !!

Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
12 February, 10:35
WOW. I heard Hillary had a ring she used.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
12 February, 10:25
Do you know where this story comes from?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 10:27
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
IT WAS OUT AWHILE BACK & WHITEHATS TOOK IT DOWN

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
12 February, 09:53
sick bitch

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
12 February, 09:25
I read that before and he refused to shake her hand. God has watched over him in every turn.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 09:36
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
THE ANOINTED ONE 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Michael Catino @MCanon
12 February, 09:10
She needs to be executed on live TV.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 09:11
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
NOW WERE TALKING 💥💥💥💥

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
06 May, 10:25
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Not only executed on live tv but slowly tortured first on live tv because she has been torturing us for years.

Diane Mitch @Diane11
12 February, 09:02
Our President was 5 steps ahead of these evil demonic people.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 09:03
In response Diane Mitch to her Publication
YES HE IS 🗯🗯🗯🗯🗯

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
12 February, 08:00
https://www.google.com/sea... I alwayd wondered why she was so ticked that day

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
12 February, 10:13
How is it not hurting her?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 10:14
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
THEY RIGGED IT IN A WAY THAT ONLY POTUS WOULD GET IT !!!

15 February, 06:45
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
rubber prosthetic on her hand.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 07:22
EXAMPLE: DID THIS ARTICAL TELL YOU SHOT WAS FIRED @ ELEVATION OF 1,000 ft ? NO ! DID THIS TELL YOU IT WAS A 7 MM ROUND ? NO
I GAVE INFO OF THIS IN MY POST, 30 YEARS IN THIS WAR v. DEEP STATE !

*** ******* @KMY
12 February, 08:31
secret service

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
13 February, 10:18
OMFG! That freaks me out! Find that fucker fast!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 07:13
GO TO MY NEXT PELOSI POST & TRY TO FIND INFO ON IT ?? ( GHOST ) ARE JUST THAT THEY WORK & COVER IS NOT BLOWN

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 07:09
LOOK @ THIS INFO FROM THIS ANGLE :

WE KNOW A SECURITY DETAIL ( MALE ) HAD DIED WHILE ON THAT TRIP TO SCOTTLAND , WE WERE TOLD HEART ATTACK RIGHT : ( COVER STORY )
( NOT THE WHOLE STORY ) RIGHT !
GUY FLYING THAT SINGLE PERSON CRAFT FIRED A BLUE BEAM WEAPON ( CLASSIFIED ? ) THAT STOPS THE HEART INSTANTLY 💥 LOOKS LIKE HEART ATTACK, LIKE ( CIA ) WEAPON THEY HIT BREITBART, TO TAKE HIM OUT ? INFO ( TRUTH ) IS GIVEN BUT NOT UP LONG !!!’ ALL WHITE HAT INFO IS OPEN SOURCE !!!! 4 - D CHESS IS BEING PLAYED !! SAME WITH PELOSI ASSINATION ATTEMPT !! & MY INFO ON PELOSI RESTROOM MEETING & SECRET PHO

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 07:11
OOPS !! NOT ALL WHITE HAT INFO IS OPEN SOURCE !!! ( ARCHIVE OFF LINE )

Angela Elkington @Aussiewoman
12 February, 06:08
If you look on Youtube and the Channel, The Gunners Wife, this lady can lip read and she plays different videos and there is one where she lip reads all the US politicians lips and interprets what ygey are saying. In one part of such video, she reads the lips of Congress members mention Poison. Have a look at this Channel.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 06:55
In response Angela Elkington to her Publication
THIS WAS VARIFIED BY HIS SECURITY

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 07:57
In response Angela Elkington to her Publication
Damn!!! thanks!!!