CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 06:02
HOW MANY KNOW THAT THIS HANDSHAKE WAS AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ?? IT WAS !!! POTUS FOUND OUT THAT THE POISON INSIDE HER HAND WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM 4 HOURS LATER !!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
EXAMPLE: DID THIS ARTICAL TELL YOU SHOT WAS FIRED @ ELEVATION OF 1,000 ft ? NO ! DID THIS TELL YOU IT WAS A 7 MM ROUND ? NO
I GAVE INFO OF THIS IN MY POST, 30 YEARS IN THIS WAR v. DEEP STATE !
07:22 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
13 February, 10:18
OMFG! That freaks me out! Find that fucker fast!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 February, 10:35
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
THEY ARE !!!!

*** ******* @KMY
12 February, 08:31
secret service

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 09:22
In response *** ******* to her Publication
ME ? NO THINK HIGHER 😉 I WAS A SHOOTER !!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 09:25
In response *** ******* to her Publication
.338 LAPUA

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 07:24
BQQM !!!

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
13 February, 11:59
What I found said the Secret Service used the 7mm round as a sniper round. Probably other 3 letter agencies as well. That way they can blame on some "deranged" loner type. MAGA probably...

7mm round is "common" round used by American hunters...

Question is...

Are We The People not doing the math here? Time to wake up.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
14 February, 12:56
7mm=30cal