Stevie King @ShineBright9
I have a problem with this quoting of Luke 1:31-33 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, & bring forth a son, & shalt call his name JESUS (Saviour).
1:32 He shall be great, & shall be called the Son of The Highest: & the Lord God his Father SHALL GIVE unto him the Throne of David: 1:33 & he shall reign over the “House of Jacob/Israel” for ever; & of his Kingdom there shall be no end. (https://hannahmichaels.wor...

My problem is Mary & Joseph named their son Esu Immanuel NOT Jesus. Esu Immanuel means “God with Us”, Jesus means “God is Salvation “. So my understanding is Esu Immanuel was born to teach us the ways/laws of God & by following these ways/laws we save ourselves & find salvation within our own souls knowing we are never alone. God is always with us, we are sovereign beings with no need to be ruled by a king/queen, but live as one in collaboration to bring about God’s Kingdom on earth through our love, light & truth
11:02 AM - Apr 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it