Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
12 April, 04:59
Anons have been digging declassified papers for some time. Once in a while somebody asks me to chime in to what they've found. But let me say this first: these four years have made me completely re-evaluate the Physics education that I've had.

Today I believe that in many fields of Physics, we've dropped the ball on what comes to experimental verification. The accessibility to that experimental verification equipment is very important and frankly quite overlooked part of it all.

I'm sad to say that there are fields with at least three generations of research work that's been built on top of each other, yet the original idea has never really been proven. Some maybe even more.

What Covid-19 showed to me was that the academic publications are not much different from the MSM news. The editors are the gate keepers, and many are interlinked. This means that a lot of original papers and ideas likely never got published due to the editorial line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
Thank you Michael for your insight into the verification process. I have questioned how people have been seduced into all the lies perpetrated by science. They are on the gerbil wheel.
01:03 PM - Apr 12, 2024
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
13 April, 04:24
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
It starts already in the kindergarten, and the school reinforces it. It is a generational thing, started at least 3-4 generations ago. The ministries of education have been instrumental in making this happen. The fake world has been there for a lot longer though; it's not only about science.

I don't see much reason in going to my parents and ask why did they let something happen. They were (made) busy with their lives and did not have time to think about it. I forgive that, since I remember the childhood times.

I've seen how these advances happen in the school board recently. Even if I tried to stop some of the madness there, it required that the majority of the board members agreed with the assessment. In a system with multiple parties, this doesn't really happen. News do not cover this.

In the universities, a lot of time is spent in securing the funding for the research, ultimately pitting research groups against each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396