Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
Anons have been digging declassified papers for some time. Once in a while somebody asks me to chime in to what they've found. But let me say this first: these four years have made me completely re-evaluate the Physics education that I've had.

Today I believe that in many fields of Physics, we've dropped the ball on what comes to experimental verification. The accessibility to that experimental verification equipment is very important and frankly quite overlooked part of it all.

I'm sad to say that there are fields with at least three generations of research work that's been built on top of each other, yet the original idea has never really been proven. Some maybe even more.

What Covid-19 showed to me was that the academic publications are not much different from the MSM news. The editors are the gate keepers, and many are interlinked. This means that a lot of original papers and ideas likely never got published due to the editorial line.
04:59 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
12 April, 01:03
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Thank you Michael for your insight into the verification process. I have questioned how people have been seduced into all the lies perpetrated by science. They are on the gerbil wheel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 04:24
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
It starts already in the kindergarten, and the school reinforces it. It is a generational thing, started at least 3-4 generations ago. The ministries of education have been instrumental in making this happen. The fake world has been there for a lot longer though; it's not only about science.

I don't see much reason in going to my parents and ask why did they let something happen. They were (made) busy with their lives and did not have time to think about it. I forgive that, since I remember the childhood times.

I've seen how these advances happen in the school board recently. Even if I tried to stop some of the madness there, it required that the majority of the board members agreed with the assessment. In a system with multiple parties, this doesn't really happen. News do not cover this.

In the universities, a lot of time is spent in securing the funding for the research, ultimately pitting research groups against each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 05:31
Let's have a more meaningful example of what I mean by experimental verification and the availability of the equipment.

The angular extent of the Moon is easy to measure. But measuring the actual distance to the Moon is way harder. You've likely seen NASA say they placed retro-reflectors to the Moon, and bounce a laser beam off them. Count the time between the pulse start and the reception, and there's the answer.

Except, all of this is done with heavily specialized equipment to which you have no access to. NASA says the probability of hitting the reflector and getting one photon back is less than one tenth of a quadrillion. Plus it is moving!

There actually are equal wavelength photons around on the ground and in the air, courtesy of scattering. No details on filtering them out are given.

So how far exactly is the Moon? How could you measure? I don't have an answer for that.

https://www.nasa.gov/missi...

12 April, 05:48
The option what may be available for radio amateurs is to use long wavelength radio waves.

Using these techniques, there is about 2.5 seconds delay in the transmission and reception. The issue with using long waves is that it's harder to show what they actually hit.