Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
12 April, 08:48 (E)
Right across from my work is a smoke/vape shop.
In a strip strip mall. We all know everyone that works in the businesses it’s like our own little part of town right down town. Like our own little family.

There’s a girl named Carmen that runs the smoke shop we all talk to a lot. Two weeks ago she went to the hospital bc she was sick with the flu and not getting better. They ran some tests and found out she has a huge tumor on her heart, did a biopsy … stage 4 a type of lymphoma. In other words TURBO CANCER

They were getting ready to start a chemo on her. So young… late 20s

HER LAST VACCINE WAS ONE YEAR AGO.

SHE JUST DIED A FEW DAYS AGO. SHE NEVER MADE IT TO CHEMO.

EVERYONE AT THE SMOKE SHOP KNOWS IT WAS THE VACCINE THAT KILLED HER.

PLEASE IF YOU CAN, ADD CARMEN FROM THE INDIANA SMOKE SHOP INTO YOUR PRAYERS TODAY FOR HER SOUL AND FOR HER FAMILY.

THANK YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 April, 09:00
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Very sad. Same thing happened to my cousin, she was healthy, active and happy and almost overnight became so weak. She went to her doctor and immediately they ran some tests.. she was dead six months later from Bone marrow and blood cancer.. She also have recently been boosted. I tried to convince her family to in addition to the brutal chemo and radiation to treat her with the ivermectin/HCQ protocol..they think I am a nut. I think she would have had a chance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Prayers for your cousin, you, and all your loved ones!
11:26 AM - Apr 12, 2024
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 April, 11:47
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you, she passed away on Valentine Day - she was just too sweet and kind for this cruel world