Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Right across from my work is a smoke/vape shop.
In a strip strip mall. We all know everyone that works in the businesses it’s like our own little part of town right down town. Like our own little family.

There’s a girl named Carmen that runs the smoke shop we all talk to a lot. Two weeks ago she went to the hospital bc she was sick with the flu and not getting better. They ran some tests and found out she has a huge tumor on her heart, did a biopsy … stage 4 a type of lymphoma. In other words TURBO CANCER

They were getting ready to start a chemo on her. So young… late 20s

HER LAST VACCINE WAS ONE YEAR AGO.

SHE JUST DIED A FEW DAYS AGO. SHE NEVER MADE IT TO CHEMO.

EVERYONE AT THE SMOKE SHOP KNOWS IT WAS THE VACCINE THAT KILLED HER.

PLEASE IF YOU CAN, ADD CARMEN FROM THE INDIANA SMOKE SHOP INTO YOUR PRAYERS TODAY FOR HER SOUL AND FOR HER FAMILY.

THANK YOU
08:48 AM - Apr 12, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
12 April, 11:32
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
12 April, 11:32
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 11:30
🙏 Dear God Almighty guide Carmen’s soul Home. Forgive Her of all her sins in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Welcome her into Your heavenly Kingdom . Reunite her with all her loved ones that arrived Home before her. Surround her grieving family and friends with love and support. Amen.

connie wright @cowri
12 April, 11:28
🙏

English Viking @Artist_
12 April, 11:26
🙏❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 April, 11:25
We now pray for Carmine and her loved ones, that her spirit and her loved ones, and all who knew her, find God's Comfort and Grace. We know her passing will not be in vain, and that she is now with God. Blessings to all!

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
12 April, 11:19
🙏💓

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 April, 11:11
The biopsy killed her. Everyone has cancer but cancer is just your body making cells to quarantine toxins. This increases with vax as toxins are the vax. When you biopsy, you release those toxins into body to start death watch.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
12 April, 09:06
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 April, 09:02
I don't know anything about Smoke Shops but if people smoke in there, when they exhale, she's breathing in a lot of Spike proteins of other jabbed people. I do remember too George Webb saying that a lot of people were getting sick vaping. That might be why vaping stores were all over the place, to make people sick. I will pray for her.
I'm praying that things that are good start to happen before we lose too many people. I am strong, but not that strong to be seeing everyone I love die. Sending healing thoughts to your friend.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 April, 09:00
Very sad. Same thing happened to my cousin, she was healthy, active and happy and almost overnight became so weak. She went to her doctor and immediately they ran some tests.. she was dead six months later from Bone marrow and blood cancer.. She also have recently been boosted. I tried to convince her family to in addition to the brutal chemo and radiation to treat her with the ivermectin/HCQ protocol..they think I am a nut. I think she would have had a chance

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 April, 11:26
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Prayers for your cousin, you, and all your loved ones!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 April, 08:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🥺