Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 07:44
I miss her love tremendously. Questions about my day. Interest. Excitement. Laughter. Syncs. While starting from the basics is needed, it’s hard because you wonder if that person doesn’t trust you anymore. If they don’t, You wonder if they will somehow turn around and start to love you again. I won’t worry. Just pray. I know the pain I felt just last week was much worse. Small steps matter. Above all God’s will matters so I pray I am doing his will every day. 🖤🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
11 April, 05:54
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Shareef, have you heard from S.O?🥺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 April, 08:53
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
She’s talked to me some Par on Twitter. Everyday in a limited way. today was tough. She said a few things to me I have to take to heart. Things aren’t like they were. I am trying my best. She wants space and no commitment. So she can find herself. I told her she knows who she is and what she is capable of. She wants me to change for myself. I am and I do it for the people who matter to me. I want to heal together one small step at a time. I know she sees this. I see her small nods to me on her page but it’s quiet. We had some quality time and fun the other day. but she’s felt I’ve been acting like she’s my woman. that is what hurts. Currently I’m sitting in my room for the past few hours, not hungry all day. waiting for a response or to say goodnight.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
Sorry to hear...give her time .... she is growing and learning. Its a spiritual journey in which she needs to spread her wings and fly. Let her soar, if its meant to be, when she lands, she will reconnect. If not, take it as a blessing and a lesson learned. Sometimes ppl fall out because they are on diff levels. Don't take it personally, knowing the person she is, its all love either way. I hope shes well❤️ try to settle your mind, nibble a bit, try to rest. This isn't the end of the story, even if yall don't converge, it's a stepping stone in this journey called life, embrace it
09:04 PM - Apr 11, 2024
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 April, 09:05
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Thank you