TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 April, 09:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 April, 09:22
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
David Hogg is a puppet for " gun control" because he is just another mind controlled asset of the Markist movement. Remember Sandy's Hook and Parkland.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 April, 09:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Was he at Sandy Hook too!
David sure gets around.
Must have
A Good Booking Agent.🤣

Kyle Rittenhouse was at Sandy Hook
False Flag School Shooting.😬

Wonder if we have access to
just who were the
paid crisis actors.

These people came to my Catholic school
right before this happened.🤬

Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 April, 01:31
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Sherriff Israel (Ironic name) a buddy of Hildabeast, has a deputy, who is the head of the largest CAIR chapter in the USA... I watched a Youtube video in 2015, of him giving a talk on gun safety at the local mosque

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 April, 02:05
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I remember that creepy sheriff.
Half expected him to turn green 🐍

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 April, 12:25
All Kinds of Good Connections!
Love It!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 April, 11:32
Thanks for posting. I knew about this meme, but did not have it.