TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 April, 09:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 April, 09:22
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
David Hogg is a puppet for " gun control" because he is just another mind controlled asset of the Markist movement. Remember Sandy's Hook and Parkland.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 April, 09:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Was he at Sandy Hook too!
David sure gets around.
Must have
A Good Booking Agent.🤣

Kyle Rittenhouse was at Sandy Hook
False Flag School Shooting.😬

Wonder if we have access to
just who were the
paid crisis actors.

These people came to my Catholic school
right before this happened.🤬

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 April, 11:04
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
His photo was there

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 April, 01:31
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Sherriff Israel (Ironic name) a buddy of Hildabeast, has a deputy, who is the head of the largest CAIR chapter in the USA... I watched a Youtube video in 2015, of him giving a talk on gun safety at the local mosque

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
I remember that creepy sheriff.
Half expected him to turn green 🐍
02:05 PM - Apr 11, 2024
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it